Inform Collaborate Support Inspire
- Time is TBDWorkshop SeriesA workshop helping families navigate the technical component of education: creating an email account, accessing and communicating with teachers, navigating and understanding the parent portal (ASPEN), understanding grading systems on report cards and navigating the school website.
- Time is TBDWorkshop SeriesDr. Gayl Crump Swaby, New Generation Consultants & Associates, offers a workforce development program that trains individuals on having mental wellness discussions. Curriculum includes discussions of mental wellness, clinical mental health, mindfulness, embodiment and racial healing/decolonization.
- Time is TBDWorkshop SeriesAn interactive workshop for families that are new to Special Education about their rights, how to organize Special Ed. Documents including the information that should be collected and learn the most commonly used terms to help them start this journey with knowledge, confidence, and empowerment.
- Time is TBDWorkshop SeriesInformal Q&A session designed for parents with some experience navigating the special education system. Families will have a chance to ask questions about their unique needs, taking a deeper dive into their scenarios to help parents learn the options and resources available for their children.
- Time is TBDWorkshop SeriesAn interactive workshop on what equity is, what inequities are in education and the impact it has on our children’s academic performance and social, emotional well-being, and how we can advocate to achieve an equitable and inclusive education.