Select your language at the top of the page to translate content!
Tue, Nov 28|
Advocating for A Fair Education
A workshop offering ideas on how we can create and advocate for an equitable & inclusive school environment that promotes academic success, while maintaining social and emotional wellness.
Time & Location
Nov 28, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Part 2 of Unfair Differences in Education
This workshop offers offers ideas on how we can advocate for a fair education to ensure our children have fulfilling educational experiences.
Sessions can be provided in English, Spanish and Haitian Creole, based on the language needs of registered participants.
🌟 Workshop Highlights:
- Solution: Learn how to advocate for equity in education.
- Tools: Discover ideas to create an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences.
- Strategies: Explore strategies to ensure academic achievements while preserving social and emotional well-being.
Participating in Our Workshops:
- Zoom: Our workshops are conducted on Zoom, making it easy to join from anywhere.
- In-Person Possibility: They may also be offered in person in Brockton (details to be determined).
- Language Options: We offer sessions in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole to accommodate your preferred language. Just let us know your needs when you register.
🔗 Join us as we delve into the practices that shape a diverse, inclusive, and impactful educational experience.
Visit our events page to view our full series of workshops!