Select your language at the top of the page to translate content!
Time & Location
Oct 07, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Virtual Event; In- Person TBD
Session 2 | Beyond the Stigma: Breaking down myths about mental healthcare
Community Wellness is a 6 week program that helps grown-ups learn how to take care of their minds and feelings. The program talks about how to handle stress and things that can make us feel worried or sad. It also teaches ways to be kind and helpful to those we love and care for who may need support.
We meet Tuesdays 6pm- 7:30pm and Saturdays 11am-1pm in October 2023. Next Sessions:
- Tuesday October 10th, 6pm- 7:30pm | Beyond the Stigma, Part 2
- Saturday October 14th, 11am-1pm | Emotional Intelligence Part 1: Increasing our knowledge about how to manage our own emotions & how we make others feel.
- Tuesday October 17th, 6pm- 7:30pm | Emotional Intelligence Part 2
- Tuesday October 24th, 6pm- 7:30pm | Reimagining our World: Understanding Mental Health Resources Available and Shifting the way we think and feel about mental wellness within our homes and those around us. When should you encourage others to seek professional support?
Participating in Our Workshops:
- Zoom: Our workshops are conducted on Zoom, making it easy to join from anywhere.
- In-Person Possibility: They may also be offered in person in Brockton (details to be determined).
- Language Options: We offer sessions in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole to accommodate your preferred language. Just let us know your needs when you register.
🔗 Join us in reshaping community wellness and promoting a healthier, happier environment for everyone.