Select your language at the top of the page to translate content!
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
This is part two of Juvenile Justice 101. This workshop continues the conversation about how children enter the Juvenile Justice system along with important information on the process and interactions with police. You will also learn about how race plays a part in all of this and the difference between them. This workshop helps you understand the impact it can possibly have on your child.
🌟 Workshop Highlights:
- Empowerment Through Knowledge: Understand your rights within the educational system.
- Practical Scenarios: Explore real-life situations to better comprehend how to practice your rights effectively.
- Legal Expertise: Hosted by a legal team experienced in student and parent rights
**Please note:** The legal team is also equipped to provide legal advice and representation to families facing educational challenges. They are committed to ensuring that student and parent rights are upheld within the educational context. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your understanding of your rights and advocate effectively for your child's education.
Participating in Our Workshops:
- Zoom: Our workshops are conducted on Zoom, making it easy to join from anywhere.
- In-Person Possibility: They may also be offered in person in Brockton (details to be determined).
- Language Options: We offer sessions in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole to accommodate your preferred language. Just let us know your needs when you register.
🔗 Secure your spot to gain invaluable insights into the legal aspects of education, empowering you to navigate challenges with confidence. This workshop is designed to equip you with actionable information and expert guidance.
Visit our events page to view the full series